Michael Moffitt of Cornerstone Financial Group was named Senior Partner with Advantage Financial Group (AFG) during the company’s Business Forum last month. AFG, based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, provides independent financial advisors like Mr. Moffitt with access to financial products, intellectual capital and specialized resources to pursue their clients’ sophisticated financial needs.
AFG Senior Partner status does not automatically come with tenure; it is awarded to those who meet exacting standards. In order to be considered, a nominee must have a minimum of 15 years of industry experience, at least five years with AFG. AFG’s Partner Committee evaluates Senior Partner nominees and presents them to the Senior Partners for a vote. Those nominees who receive approval are presented to AFG’s Board of Directors for a final vote.
Senior Partner nominees are evaluated for the following qualities:
- Demonstrated significant success within their individual practice
- Operation exhibits a strong culture of Regulatory Compliance
- A value-added skill set is brought to AFG with the ability to demonstrate thought leadership and technical competence
- In-depth knowledge of AFG and the Financial Services industry
- Willingness to participate in or lead an operating committee
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to mentor and train
Joseph Russo, Chairman and CEO of AFG, noted the many years of devoted service to Mike’s clients and his partners. “Mike Moffitt makes the lives of his clients and his partners better as a result of his diligence and skill. We are pleased to recognize his senior ranking at AFG.”
Mike Moffitt of Cornerstone Financial Group may be reached at ph# 641-782-5577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Advantage Investment Management, a registered investment advisor. Advantage Investment Management, Advantage Financial Group and Cornerstone Financial Group are separate entities from LPL Financial.