Choosing a financial adviser can be a big decision. In order to successfully work together, both you and the adviser need to be “on the same page”.
Our best client relationships have these characteristics
- Financial delegation. You appreciate and follow the advice of qualified professionals
- An appreciation of the comprehensive approach to wealth management. You understand the value of a comprehensive plan that covers tax, insurance, retirement and estate planning.
(The Four Cornerstones)
- Goal setting. You are passionate about your desire to accomplish your goals. You realize that pursuing those goals requires both money and planning.
- Simplicity. You enjoy the simplicity, freedom and confidence that comes from having all of your financial assets under the watchful eye of a single qualified adviser.
- Value our work together. You are comfortable with our fee schedule and feel the service we provide is worth the fee paid.
- Focus on what’s important. You appreciate the ability to focus your valuable time and energy on those things in life that are most important to you.